International Human Rights Commission is dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world and promoting the culture of Peace among the nations.
We stand with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime, and to bring offenders to justice.
We investigate and expose human rights violations and hold abusers accountable.
We challenge governments and those who hold power to end abusive practices and respect international human rights law.
We enlist the public and the international community to support the cause of human rights for all.
The Mission of the International Human Rights Commission shall be to:
- Facilitate the creation of cooperative networks and economic development programs enlisting and involving financial institutions, traditional and alternative energy producers, private enterprises, diplomatic representations, universities, governmental bodies and other concerned parties;
- Promote human rights peace, gender equality, health, equality, economic development and educational access, awareness regarding the rights of women, children and youth in developing nations and whereever needed;
- Broaden the understanding of sustainable economic development and promote the implementation and dissemination of norms, rules and guidelines that apply to this field;
- Assist developing nations by identifying and retaining businessmen, professionals and scholars willing to act as Human Rights advisors to their diplomatic and consular network;
- Develop, establish and maintain 'Sister' relationships with institutions and likeminded organizations located in high GNP countries and developing countries.
- Strengthen support for engagement of all Nations in Sustainable Development through educational access, relief programs, ecological and bioethical reflection and action, while taking into consideration the traditional social and cultural values of each Nation;
The main objectives of the International Human Rights Commission are:
- The Service of Humanity without cast, color and creed.
- The struggle against the violation of the Human Rights, bloodshed and terrorism.
- To provide its services for the noble cause of maintaining peace and disputes between the nations groups individuals and organizations.
- To set up seminars and conferences on international issues of Human Rights, peace, democracy, education, health, child labor, women rights, against terrorism and narcotics or drugs trafficking.
- To reward those who are working for the mankind in their various of field of life.
- To provide awareness and educate the Nations, Governments, Leaders, Legislators, Diplomats and Human Rights Activists by its campaigns, seminars, conferences, news bulletins, reports and through media. International Human Rights Commission issues its annual report every year, where it highlights human rights violations and victimization of groups and individuals, and other matters concerning democracy, politics, extra-judicial killings, honour-killings, child labour and terrorism across the world.
- To uphold the United Nations principles and universal declaration of Human Rights passed on 10th December 1948, Islamic Declaration of Human Rights, and European Protocol & Conventions on Human Rights.
- To further develop cooperation in the field of Human Rights and World Peace within the member organizations.
- To provide legal and moral support from Commission to the victims of Human Rights violation all over the world.
- To undertake all other efforts that are likely to promote the aims & objectives of the Commission.