The International Human Rights Commission with the participation of the First world Vice Secretary General Ambassador Iurii M. Kiperman and Ludmyla Suprun Ambassador IHRC in Ukraine, together with the Charitable Foundation of People's Deputy Alexander Shevchenko "New Ivano-Frankivsk" and the permanent donors, such as the of the Dnepropetrovsk administration, as well as the former head of the Odessa administration Igor Paliza, at the moment he is the chairman of the Volyn region, the president of the Dnepropetrovsk Jewish community, together with the channel 1 + 1, who constantly conducts reports from the scene of events that occur on the territory of the military actions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions on the part of the Russian Federation, which conducts actions against Ukraine. And together with the UN Office in Ukraine they constantly keep a cadastre for refugees in Ukraine, the program "Assistance to refugees and their children" is being successfully implemented as well as invalids of military operations and former participants who were injured and their families, is constantly provided with medical assistance since 2014 till until today, rehabilitation of combatants, their children and families, assistance is provided in medicines, nutrition, clothing (winter and summer), rest and rehabilitation from depression of combatants and their families
· Care for veterans of the Great Patriotic War Ivano-Fakivka region near 300 people annually (from 2014. - the current project) in Ivano-Frankivsk receive food kits, which the Fund's workers bring home.
Medical assistance is provided by the Medical Center "Headache", where Dr. Tatiana Maykova and Professor Sergey Lukashov working.
All this is done on a free basis at the expense of the above donors, as an example:
Former head of administration in the most difficult period of separatism and danger to the country stopped the seizure of the Dnipropetrovsk region by pro-Russian agents who organized the seizure of the Dnepropetrovsk administration, for which he was awarded the Order of Ukraine.
Also, the former head of the Odessa administration Igor Paliza, at the moment he is the chairman of the regional council of the Volyn region, put in order the pro-Russian movements that also wanted to capture Odessa, successfully coped with this task and Odessa remained Ukrainian.
· During the bombardment near Mariupol, children were taken from boarding schools and resettled in the center of Ukraine to ensure their further study and living. Untill today, starting from 2014, the structure of the Fund is actively continuing to work with refugees and providing their families with landscaping, medicine and rehabilitation of not only combatants, but also residents who need, families of members of the armed forces and civilians of Ukraine, as an example :
· Annual 3-day recovery of pensioners from Ivano-Frankivsk in TC "Bukovel" - 7538 people. (2014-2017, Current project) - rehabilitation in the salt cave of Bukovel Medical Center, sauna in SPA-salon, warm pool in WATER complex, riding on extraction, bowling, Ukrainian parties and the like.
· 3-day rest for employees of the educational sphere in TC "Bukovel" from Ivano-Frankivsk - 1831 people. (2015-2017) - sauna and cosmetic procedures in the SPA-salon, sanitation in the salt cave of Bukovel Medical Center, sport fishing, riding on extraction, bowling, parties.
· 3-day rest for medical workers in TC "Bukovel" from Ivano-Frankivsk - 1973 people. (2015-2017) - sauna and cosmetic procedures in the SPA-salon, sanitation in the salt cave of Bukovel Medical Center, sport fishing, riding on extraction, bowling, parties.
· Annual cooperation with the NGO of Ivano-Frankivsk and the region for the rehabilitation of adults with disabilities in TC "Bukovel" - 277 people. (2014-2017y., The current project). The program of rehabilitation lasts 1 week on the basis of TC "Bukovel", where they offer an individual approach to the needs of each of its participants.
· Recreation, health improvement and rehabilitation of ATO participants and their families, children of dead ATO participants, Heavenly hundred families in Bukovel TC - 603 people. (2014-2017y., Current project) - all Ukrainian project (participants from such regions as: Ivano-Frankivsk, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhyie, Kyiv, Kyiv city, Krivoy Rog and others).
· Annual free training and skiing 1-graders skiing in TC "Bukovel" - 8579 children (2014-2017) - classes are conducted by the best instructors Bukovel Ski School. From 2012 to 2016 academic year - 7228 children from Ivano-Frankivsk. Since 2016-2017 academic year. also children from the Kola, Rogatinsky and Galitsky districts with the assistance of the People's Deputy Alexander Shevchenko (with the support of the Charitable Foundation of Alexander Shevchenko "New Ivano-Frankivsk") - 1351 children.
· The annual health improvement of children in the camp ARTEK-Bukovel in TC Bukovel - 5746 children (2014-2017, the current project) - From 2014 to 2017 - 4869 children from Ivano-Frankivsk and other cities of Ukraine. In 2016, children from the Kola, Rogatinsky and Galitsky regions are also involved, with the assistance of People's Deputy Alexander Shevchenko (with the support of the Charitable Foundation of Alexander Shevchenko "New Ivano-Frankivsk") - 877 children. The camp accepts children not only in summer, but also during the autumn and spring holidays.
· Annual recovery of children with disabilities, accompanied by parents in the TC "Bukovel" from Ivano-Frankivsk and the region - 2824 people. (2014-2017, Active Project) - children with cerebral palsy and other problems with the musculoskeletal system, children with autism and Down syndrome, with mental retardation, etc. are healthy. The healing program includes therapeutic massages, a salt cave and therapeutic baths with hydromassage in Bukovel Medical Center, and in therapy, classes with a psychologist for children and parents, creative workshops, entertainment with animators.
· Improvement of children with diabetes along with their parents (2017) - 46 peopl's from Ivano-Frankivsk. Children with this disease are denied rest, because they need constant supervision and taking medications. Artek-Bukovel has given children the opportunity to come with their parents and become healthier.
· The Christian camp with the assistance of the UGCC in Yaremche (Hotel Edelweiss) - 358 children from Ivano-Frankivsk (2016-2017y.) Accompanied by priests and volunteers from the UGCC - for children from socially unprotected categories of the population and children from problem families from Ivano- Frankivsk. In addition to rest and recreation in Yaremche, children together with volunteers of the UGCC visit the Bukovel TC with excursions.
· From 2014 to 2017y. (The current project) more than 71,000 guests visited Bukovel as part of the free 1-day excursion program for residents of Ivano-Frankivsk and other cities of Ukraine. Among them there are orphans and socially unprotected categories of the population, as "Charity Foundation of Alexander Shevchenko" New Ivano-Frankivsk "actively cooperates with volunteers and other charitable foundations and organizations of Ukraine.
· Competition of patriotic works among pupils of grades 5-11. Ivano-Frankivsk (on the initiative of People's Deputy Alexander Shevchenko) and Kola, Rogatinsky, Galitsky districts (on the initiative of People's Deputy Alexander Shevchenko). In the program of the contest, not only monetary prizes for the winner pupils and their teachers, but also valuable gifts and free excursions to the historical places of Ukraine.
· Initiative 2014 - employment of 15 best students of the Carpathian National University named after V. Stefanik in the TC "Bukovel"
· The Center for Military Training and Information of Alexander Shevchenko (2014-2017y.) - assistance to fighters in the ATO zone (clothing and footwear, supplies, fuel, etc.), treatment and rehabilitation of ATU fighters, military training and training of members of the center at the polygons of the region - total assistance amounting to 612,931 UAH.
· Charitable assistance of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church (in Ivano-Frankivsk and the region) - donations at the liturgy, pilgrimages, Christian festivals, construction of temples and more.
· Help in the publishing of books and collections of poems (2014-2017y.) - for a total coast of 126 972 UAH.
· Sponsorship of the national team of Ukraine in basketball 3?3 (2015-2017y.) Under the guidance of the trainer Yuriy Protsyuk - holding training camps in TC Bukovel, trips to the competitions in the Czech Republic, Azerbaijan and China - for a total coast of 452 250 UAH.
· Sponsorship of the Ivano-Frankivsk Academic Regional Ukrainian Music and Drama Theater named after Ivan Franko (2014-2017.) - repair of the theater's premises, staging new performances, etc. - for the total amount of 260 000 UAH.
· Support for the organization and holding of various festivals and competitions in different regions of Ukraine (2014-2017.) - for a total amount of 1 082 121UAH. ("Frank Podium", "ART Practitioner", "Heavenly Hundred Festival", Tina Karol's concert, TIK band's concert, Svetlana Tarabarova, Kvitka Tsisyk Festival, "Ukrainian Lyam", "IF Music Awards", "Charity in you "and others).
· Festival of Contemporary Art Porto Franco Gogol Fest 2016 in Ivano-Frankivsk - 2078225 UAH.
· Festival of Contemporary Art Porto Franco 2017 Ivano-Frankivsk - 4055728 UAH
· Provision of personal financial assistance to residents of Ivano-Frankivsk and the region (2014-2017.) - 1839290 UAH. - assistance for treatment, improvement of financial situation, publication of books, participation in various contests and sports competitions.
· Provision of material assistance to organizations and institutions in different regions of Ukraine (2014-2017rr.) - for a total of 1 860 375 UAH. (Schools, universities, colleges, kindergartens, sports organizations, creative collectives, public organizations, etc.).
· The provided assistance captures such areas as Ivano-Frankivsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Volyn and others, as well as residents of the front zone.
Sir Rafal Marcin Wasik