"Abducted Childhood" documentary tells the stories of Ukrainian children forcibly deported to Russia. This is a study of the current situation and the evidence base regarding the forced deportation and abduction of Ukrainian children by Russia from the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine.
In the documentary, children and their parents told their own stories. Ukrainian children were in captivity, some of them were forcibly taken to the so-called health camps in Russia, some were separated from their parents during the filtering measures.
The "Abducted Childhood" documents children's testimonies about Russian war crimes against the Ukrainian people.
Online.ua Production Team (https://email@example.com) together with International Human Rights Commission as the Worldwide Promotion Partner present this documentary with the participation and support of:
- Daria Herasymchuk, Сommissioner of the President of Ukraine for Children’s Rights and Rehabilitation, "The Children of War" platform Coordinator
- Defence Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
- Dmytro Lubinets, The Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman)
- Pavel Latushka, Deputy Head of the United Transitional Cabinet of Belarus, Head of the National Anti-Crisis Management
- Olena Vykhor, Head of Secretariat Management of the Ombudsman
- Dmytro Kaplun, Head of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration
- Sergiy Nizhynskyi, Deputy Minister of Social Policy for European Integration (2019-2020), Advisor to Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine, CEO of NGO “UA Experts”
- Scientific and Practical Center for Neuropsychology and Psychosomatics of the Deva Clinique
- Public organization "Save Ukraine"
- The Human Rights Centre ZMINA
Some documentary photos and videos with testimonies of children and their parents were officially provided by the "Children of War" platform and the Public organization "Save Ukraine".