Office IHRC in Slovak Republic, Bratislava
The public benefit purpose of the Foundation
a) support and development of information activities of public organizations,
b) organization and support of observation missions in the country and abroad,
c) protection of life, respect for human rights and restoration of dignity,
d) support and development of a platform for intergovernmental communication,
(e) support for participation in government programs and diplomatic missions
The purpose of the Foundation shall be fulfilled by the Foundation in accordance with the provisions of:
- the Charter of the United Nations (UN)
- the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- the European Convention on Human Rights.
The Foundation shall have the right to accede to international conventions and cooperation agreements.
In order to fulfill its purpose, the Foundation shall in particular carry out the following range of activities:
a) the establishment and conduct of special, peace and diplomatic missions of the IHRC Foundation,
b) the establishment of the diplomatic corps of the IHRC Foundation for activities within diplomatic missions and the support of all activities of the IHRC Foundation abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
c) organization of humanitarian and development aid abroad and in the Slovak Republic in accordance with relevant legal regulations,
d) providing assistance to politically, racially or otherwise persecuted persons abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
e) providing assistance to local authorities and other local organizations abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
f) organizing assistance to minorities abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
g) enlightenment and educational activities abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
h) providing volunteer activities abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
i) organizing cultural and sports events abroad and in the Slovak Republic,
j) support for observation and evaluation activities of democratic processes, especially electoral processes, abroad and in the Slovak Republic in accordance with relevant legal regulations,
k) support for action against trafficking in human beings in accordance with the relevant legislation,
l) support for actions against the illegal adoption of children in accordance with relevant legislation,
(m) support for the organization of the search for missing persons, in particular children, in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The position of the foundation in relation to foreign countries
1. The Foundation's approach to international conventions and cooperation agreements with foreign countries shall make the International HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, the IHRC Foundation for short, an intergovernmental organization.
2. Through the Foundation's approach to international conventions and cooperation agreements with foreign countries, the INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION Foundation, abbreviated IHRC Foundation, becomes a Supreme Supranational Organization.
3. The overseas offices set up by the IHRC are referred to as the 'IHRC Consulate' and the 'IHRC Embassy'. The head of the foreign office is a member of the diplomatic corps of the IHRC foundation with the rank of consul of the IHRC foundation. The head of the Foundation's foreign mission is a member of the IHRC Diplomatic Corps in the rank of Ambassador of the IHRC Foundation.